Monday, August 23, 2004

Ah. what a tiring day. rushed out to watch some movie cos some idiot bought tickets without my consent. what a smart move.

was just waiting for PJ in town (orchard mrt) when some girl approached me to ask me to go for some interview for some face model shit. and it's tmr at like 6pm?! she was pretty insistant that i go for it though i told her upteen times that i have school and it ends late. grrrr. So i am not going cos i need to study and yes, i am simply not interested. bugger off.

and so we were walking towards pacific plaza's carpark for Pj to get his car when this 2 person came running to me with their usual "excuse me" and as usual, i gave a what-now look. and so they happened to be looking for cast members for their drama production and they were hoping that i would go for some interview this sept. claimed that i suit one of the characters perfectly and i wonder which. i cant act for nuts. i bet they have some role that says "bummer" or something. hahaha. AND NO, i am not going for this interview cos i have prelims dude. rarrrr. quit asking.

late dinner at marche and home sweet home.

my jazy boy is asleep i think. wanted to ask Galvin but nah. such a pest if i were to ask. I MISS JAZ. ahhh.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home