Sunday, April 25, 2004

been a long long time since i blogged yea? well life has been emotive enough. feeling so darn old lately, seems like i have aged overnight. scary. been doing alot of thinking lately, though i have to admit not all is like productive thinking. watched alot of emotive movies lately, that attributed to all the depressing feeling instilled in me. geez.
Passion of Christ was brillant. such a painful show and i swear i cried like nobody's business in there. tissues were passed around and someone commented that i was making too much noise. like hell i care. it's Him i am crying for. watching the show indeed made me question my faith and of cos, it gave me loads of enlightenment. not that i am gonna embrace Christianity soon or anything like that, it just made me wanna know God more. not a bad way to start after all. =)

The Laramie Project- about the town of Wyoming, Laramie, where a 21 year old gay, Matthew Shepard, was assulted, tied to a fence and left to die. So heart wrenching. how can people just be so heartless? sigh. and what his dad has to say is worth the applause.

Black Hawk Down- war movie. and to think i actually bothered to watch. not a bad show. darn darn gory. been looking at so much blood lately and i swear it's affecting my appetite. but anyhow, all these movies make me wanna stand in front of international tv and call for 'world peace', that is without the crown and bimbotic acts.

another show to watch out for tonight is XxX. tell me i am not torturing myself please.

- So many breakups lately. breaks my heart even more. sigh-

why am i living other people's lives? it's time i live mine. soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home