Monday, April 18, 2005

here's the good news for the day.

i have finally earned enough to get a damn SIA ticket to Sydney. Let me repeat: it's a DAMN SIA ticket and it costs a thousand odd. so fuggin expensive.

And here's the bad news for the day.

i MIGHT have to eat grass in Sydney. Let's all keep our fingers crossed.

And then more news.

i haven't received my advanced results which i have the strongest suspicion that i might just jolly well fail. so tricky cannnnnnnnn. we'll know tomorrow. woooo.
And no Uni just wanna contact me for any fuggin interviews or even anything at all! like what? it can't be that bad, can it? hmmmmmm. I DON'T NEED AN ANSWER FOR THAT.

tired. driving again tomorrow. fun fun and more fun! i'll wear my shades and look DAMN cool under the morning sun. hee! i think my instructor will give me the wth look since i ALWAYS wear tshirt and shorts to his lessons, with absolutely no intentions to look any better other than my fresh-out-of-bed look. hey, at least i bother to brush my teeth before i get out of the house! (:

angie's being retarded by the way.

oh, and where's baby huh?

WHERE ARE YOU JASON CHUA?

ignore me. i am feeling a little urm bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home