Saturday, April 16, 2005

finally, a tad better.

Heard his voice just now. we kinda had a chat and he did sound tired. guess it must be my works again. Forever tiring him out with my nonsense. i call them nonsense cos it's naturally what everyone else would call it. brillant. NONSENSE.

and i said i was feeling a tad better?

of cos i am.

yesterday has been hell. too much mindgames on my side. too many "is he gonna...what if...does he...". simply too many mindless questions. and yes, i made him very very angry yesterday. so much that we hang the phone on each other, and went about feeling very very upset. at least i was.

everyone has problems and i am just part of everyone.

however my way of handling problems is less tactful than others. i bottle up feelings until the point of insanity or almost.

i know i behave like a mad kid sometimes. pardon the usage of word kid though i just turned 19 a few days ago. i am deem a mad kid because you don't know my side of the story. May you never have to know. it's not morbid or whatsoever, just unpleasant. and i don't wish to discuss about unpleasant stuffs. makes me more upset than ever.

and i thought i almost lost you.

everyone needs a pillar to lean on- even the strongest person.

and you're my pillar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home