Sunday, June 26, 2005

i just want, to be myself.

yet sometimes it feels like i have to grow up overnight. like how every tantrum, mood-swing just makes me look like an immature nineteen year old. we've been through this age thing before and i seriously have no wish to rant on and on about this absolutely senseless age topic.

i'm bored of the tears, frustrations.

i'm nineteen. just leave me alone. i've yet to live my adolescence years. save me the dread of reaching adult-hood please.

picked up guitar lately. just because.

and how she is my virtual arch rival. such a beautiful creation.

AH. what a stark contrast.

it's what i can having a virtual nemesis. how sad.

just because she's perfect.

happy 25.06.05 to everyone. /beams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home