Friday, April 08, 2005

dinner at bugis with the 2 Ps, pei and pris. loads of laughter la. as usual. oh! and they laughed at my "xiao ming" joke! it's freaking funny i swear.

pay me and i'll consider telling you the joke! it's classic!

there's a lizard in the living room. i can hear it. I HATE LIZARDS.

i miss my boo bei but at least i managed to talk to him. he's driving me hopping mad with his "i-don't-want-to-sleep" attitude. what a spoilt lil brat! MY BRAT! and to think he's already 2* (age not to be disclosed just in case). he's gonna suffer when i get to Aust.

"bed by ten!"
"NO BUTS!"
"done ya assignments?! NO?! no games for a week!"

i sound like a mum. a very mum-ish gf?! maybe! he's my spoilt lil one anyway. (:

anyway, kudos everyone. i am in a pretty good mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home