Tuesday, March 15, 2005

last entry for that day. i promise!

dinner with mum and we had dim sum. and i was going on and on about dim sum at geylang. "you know...geylang's dim sum DAMN nice...very cheap...jason and i always go there eat...yadayda...jason and i can eat almost everyday...and you know...jason and i...." and so the whole conversation about dim sum was all of a sudden NOT ABOUT DIM SUM.

i am self centred, and he's my pride.

and then the whole convo about going to Aust. my mum actually planned to pay for my whole trip! she's mad. not that kind of mad though. kinda settled on the day i wanna fly off to Aust. and guess what! i can't wait!

yipeeeeeeeeeeeee.

i don't give much cahoots about sightseeing in Aust. just wanna spend loads of quality time with my baby. I DESERVE IT ANYWAY. i've been a good girlfriend. good enough i think. (:

And the best part is! my baby's finally agreed and wants me to go AUST! BESTEST! yummy. he's so yummy!

"Bao bei...you come here lah...confirm...doesn't matter if you spend the money...as long we together-gether...if wanna go travel...next time we save then go together-gether lor..." -butters

see! this is what you guys should be jealous about! we are so hmmm, what's the word, hmmm together-gether!

i am happy today! and my nose's itchy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home