Thursday, February 03, 2005

And i am counting down AGAIN.

Today's Thursday, which means 2 more days before i offically quit my job at Marina Country Club. Whilst people are just getting started on theirs, i am gonna quit. hahahha. i love myself. i take leaves as though my Dad runs the club. IF ONLY. then i wouldnt have to work AT ALL.

took leave yesterday. AGAIN. my baby's such a tempter. he makes me not want to go for work. AND he's such a great cook. i am a great eater. that's what i call compatible and complement. yayness.

Today's Thursday, which means 5 more days to the opening of 'Constantine'. Baby and i cant wait for nuts for this show. yayness. 'Shall we dance' was such an ol' so romantic show. double yayness. "BABY! SHALL WE DANCE?!"

Today's Thursday, which means 19 more days and baby's gonna leave for Aussie AGAIN. saddest. ah well. i quit my job cos it sucks and cos i simply wanna spend the rest of my time with my baby. HOW SWEET! seriously. HOW SWEET.

ps: i am gonna learn how to cook! (GRIN)
pps: NOT NOW OF COS! COS GUESS WHAT! I'M AT WORK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home