Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Secret admirer

Though you can say that we have just met
You are the best friend I ever did net
I feel like I have known you all of my life
Having a friend like you feels so nice


How we grew close I do not know
I have so many feelings I want to show
All the material objects that I may have
Cannot compare to the joy you gave


More precious than pride that is what you are
Thinking of you just makes me smile
Things I enjoy there are a few
Yet nothing beats being next to you


Even if I have to wait long
I am happy to see you safe and sound
Your joy and sorrow I want to share
Just know that I will always be there


Like a prefect ball that is so round
You are the closest thing to heaven that I have found
We would never know what the future would behold
But it is your hand I really want to hold


Call me weird call my blind
Your every word feels my mind
And now that I have said all I have to say
I will have no regrets loving you this way


i am your secret admirer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home