Saturday, February 04, 2006

then. now.


confession. (29 June 2004)

"i like the way you make me

laugh though you are so virtual. it makes me

smile so much that i wish you were here to see it. i

love the thing about you knowing how to cook. it

amazes me and makes me picture you in the

kitchen. i like the way you are so

frank, makes me feel that you are so real. i

like the fact that we do share some things in

common. i like the way you make me feel, like how

i am feeling now. HAPPY. happy that i know you,

and that i like you.



it's been almost 2 years now. and i am glad that things are the way it is now. we were then online strangers, now lovers. some things never change. like how i was right about you, right from the start. some things never change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home