Saturday, March 05, 2005

so my results arent good. and my hopes of going into nus social work and psychology is dashed. haha. laugh at me man. i am pathetic. trust me. someone on friendster msged me to play a cruel joke on me. there ARE really cruel people out there and they ARE MORE PATHETIC than a pool soul like me. and nothing is more apt than my password. don't get it? go away.

and so i was feeling pretty sore about not being able to enter faculty of arts and social science, when i decided to go check out their website through another website and then i forgot what i am trying to say. don't understand? me neither so, go away.

ya, and i just wanted to check out SWAPS. you know i am always into that course and YOU know how worried i am on trying to secure a place in a local uni. and why would i wanna snoop. makes me sound so low. doesnt matter. i am pathetic. just feels unjustified for you and not like i am gonna bitch it back. just down under feeling unjust and unhappy for my baby. noone treats my precious one like that. noone alright. i have good intentions for him k...................

blogging is so public now. i mean i bet someone out there is reading my blog now. someone who is just bored or simply nosey. and like i said, public right, it is simply against blog ethics to bitch about someone so openly. like sure you can, but do it more discreetly? why make yourself look so angsty over something simply so small. why mention names, why so cruel?

feeling like a princess does not make you one.

people dont care about feelings anymore. just like that bloody asshole who msged me on friendster. and like someone else. how disappointing.

the world has turned ugly. no, people have turned ugly. and those ugliness have amount to be sinful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home