Tuesday, June 22, 2004

such a great sleep, though i was woken up wenhui who called me at one to ask me about Aggregate demand and interest rates. sweared my table for the notes like mad and i swear that my room is damn damn messy, war zone. anyhow, swear (again) i recuperated man. nice!

just had my bath. smells good. i love smelling good. hahahah. damn. my uniform's not ironed and you wont want to know what i am having for breakfast. eww.

ohs! i am so motivated after yesterday. hahaha. was discussing with Galvin about the places we could go after exams. we are gonna try taiwan/bintan/blah!! damn damn. i serious can't waiting. was hopping around after that. now i guess the hell's now pertty worth it. after A's, it's party everyday.

party anyone? =)

-born to be wild*

1 Comments:

Blogger fe fe said...

hey don't worry k? i am sure you'll do just fine! postive thinking dude. and sure need you to tell me that when it's my turn for exams! have a clear mind and i am pray you'll just make it! =)

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home